Home

T Mobile not receiving texts

Messaging and Email troubleshooting T-Mobile Suppor

Phone stopped receiving all text messages [Fixed] - T-Mobil

A few months ago it came to my attention that I was not receiving certain messages from what seemed like a single person (they showed me their phone proving they in fact had sent me these messages). Then it happened with another friend. Both these individuals have iPhones and are on T-Mobile. I'm a.. This can happen also if short codes are blocked on your account because the phone number the business is sending the verification code from is usually a short code (or shortened phone number). Contact Tmobile and make sure short codes are enabled on your account

Over the past couple of months, I have been experiencing problems receiving calls and texts. For phone calls, my phone will sometimes not ring or receive an incoming phone call. This occurs at both my home and office (4-5 bars in each location). On the caller's end, he/she will hear 2 rings and then the phone will go to voicemail Unable to receive group text messages. When a group text comes through I am not receiving the content of the message. I get a text stating download and it will not allow me to download. My husband is on the plan and he has no problem getting the group messages/texts. I need this fixed Call TMobile customer support and request to enable Short Codes like for bank and automatic verification. You will then have to restart your phone and possibly wait for 1-2 hrs for it to kick in You can easily see if there's a block by taking a look at these steps: Content Blocking ​. If you do not have a block on the account, I'd strongly recommend calling 611 or working with T-Force over Facebook / Twitter because a network ticket may need to be filed with the specific companies you cannot receive these codes from Text message (SMS) spam is any unwanted texts, often from companies, news sources, banks, restaurants, etc, you may receive. SMS spam should not be confused with Self-service short codes , which includes T-Mobile short codes that we use to keep you informed about your account

Galaxy Note 5 receiving delayed text messages, morenot receiving calls or texts after number transfer - The

The simplest answer if you can't receive text messages Android, is related to network issues. If your mobile network is acting up, then you will not receive any messages on your mobile. So, check the bar on the top right corner of the screen. If the bar is not full then the signal strength is weak Not Receiving Text Messages. Hello! I have an iPhone XS. I am currently not receiving some text messages. I have it narrowed down to friends/family that have Verizon using an Android device. I have turned off my phone, checked message settings, have a good network connection, etc. The only that I have not tried is a full network reset, as I am.

i am not receiving some texts T-Mobile Communit

1. Not Receiving Some Text Messages on TMobile. Close. 8. Posted by 3 years ago. Archived. Not Receiving Some Text Messages on TMobile. I noticed in the last week I haven't been receiving texts from people. I can't don't know if it's a carrier thing or a phone thing. The senders use At&t and Verizon. Specs: Pixel XL (< 6 mo) w/ T-Mobile. 1
  2. T Mobile customers not receiving text messages from ATT. Starting yesterday (12-2-14) A couple of my friends that are with T Mobile stopped receiving text messages from me. I had a few of my friends that are also on ATT try and send them texts but theirs did not go through either. We can receive their messages but they are unable to recieve any.
  3. Make sure the number you are dialing doesn't have a 1-700, 1-900, or 976 prefix. T-Mobile blocks calls to these numbers. Make sure the number you're calling isn't on the device's Block or Spam list. Use the dialer to enter the full 11-digit number, instead of using any saved contacts
  4. Clean up your texts Texts can add up pretty fast, if you save most of your text messages instead of deleting them then your phone might just be getting a little clogged up. Go through your SMS messages (Short Message Service, also referred to as text messages) and delete the ones you don't need
  5. When people on T-Mobile try to text me I get nothing. If I text them first and they respond I receive the response. If they try to text me another day I get nothing again. This problem only manifested a few weeks ago. I am in a EVDO area and I almost never drop to 1xRTT. Phone calls appear to w..

If you have a premium account go on My T-Mobile, your primary account holder can look for and remove Message Blocking Services or Family Allowances from the line: Add or remove services, then clear check boxes for any blocking service, and click Next to confirm You can make and receive calls. If you haven't done so already, turn your device off, wait 5 seconds, and then turn your device back on. When your device comes on, try sending yourself a text message. If it still doesn't work, call our international roaming care number +1-505-998-3793 for help or contact us through messaging or social platforms

Why am I randomly not receiving texts? T-Mobile Communit

How to Fix Androids Not Receiving Texts . If you don't receive texts on Android, and you know someone is sending them to you, these troubleshooting steps can help you clear up the issue. Before getting started, it's always a good idea to test your ability to receive texts from a few different people, if possible If that message doesn't appear, continue troubleshooting. Turn off Wi-Fi to ensure you're using the T-Mobile network. (Android only) Make sure you have the most recent T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app. If not, download it from Google Play. (Android only) Sync the inbox. For help, see T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app T-Mobile; Not receiving SOME incoming texts; HowardForums is a discussion board dedicated to mobile phones with over 1,000,000 members and growing! For your convenience HowardForums is divided into 7 main sections; marketplace, phone manufacturers, carriers, smartphones/PDAs, general phone discussion, buy sell trade and general discussions.. As a T-Mobile customer, you can also choose to opt out of all current and future marketing communications. Manage notifications. By default, T-Mobile will always send notifications when you are approaching the talk, text, or data limits on your own line

T-Mobile Not Receiving Bank of America SafePass Codes. I recently need to set up a wire transfer on BankOfAmerica.com and it asked me to enter a SafePass code that was supposed to have been texted to me from the short code 73981. After many attempts, I was unable to receive the text / SMS even though I can receive them perfectly fine from a. M1545590219651, Mar 21, 2019: hey guys! my boyfriend has a Samsung Note 9 (we're both on T-Mobile) and for the last 5 days, I have not been receiving his texts. we tried clearing cache on messaging apps (I use the Google Messenger), he got a new SIM card, I have done a soft reset on my WiFi and networks, made sure his number isn't blocked and still his texts are blocking on my end So, if somehow, the Android is not receiving texts, then the new apps can help you to send and receive messages with a non-native network. Part 9: Ensure your Phone is Fully Charged. Another possible fix to this problem might be your phone's battery percentage. Sometimes, when the Android is in power saving mode, it disables the default apps too Start by checking the signal bars. If the status bar indicates that you're not getting good coverage, try to restart your phone and see if the signal improves. If you're still suffering from bad coverage, call your carrier and ask if there's an outage in your area. If your signal bar is solid, try to make a call Is anyone having the issue of not receiving text messages from different people on T-Mobile S8? There are several people that text and I don't receive the text messages. My wife is in the same network as I'm with an iPhone 7 Plus, a friend of mine in the T-Mobile network as well with an iPhone 7

T-Mobile. If your mobile phone account on T-Mobile doesn't have short code text messaging enabled, you may receive one of the following errors when texting a short code. Short code may have expired or short code texting may be blocked on your account. Msg 1051. Service Access Denie It stopped working yesterday. It does not let me send texts, it tries to send it for several minutes then errors out. When receiving texts it takes 20-30 minutes from the time they sent me the text. I put my sim in my iPhone and immediately started receiving all texts. LTE is working on my OnePlus 8t, calls work good also, but no texts Text message (SMS) spam is any unwanted texts, often from companies, news sources, banks, restaurants, etc, you may receive. SMS spam should not be confused with Self-service short codes , which includes T-Mobile short codes that we use to keep you informed about your account Not receiving group texts on T-Mobile. I cannot figure out what's wrong. On my T-Mobile smartphone (LG G2) I get text messages fine, but I never get group text messages. I've been all over the settings and all the MMS options are on, the server and protocol match exactly the examples online Both the S Relay and iPhone would receive texts in T-Mobile Wifi Calling mode fine, just not send. Or show sent but no one received it. So in a way I think T-Mobile's wifi calling and texting was having some sort of conflict. Doesn't happen over Verizon. Straight Talk (which uses Verizon and other towers depending on the SIM you use in their.

Not receiving text verifications - T-Mobile Communit

T-Mobile doesn't charge extra for receiving international calls/texts while in the U.S. 3rd-party international calling apps that bill you separately are not blocked. T-Mobile blocks calls to 700, +800 (international toll free), 900, and 976 numbers. T-Mobile may also block calls to certain countries to help prevent potential fraud To fix this, call T-Mobile, tell them that some service is sending you a PIN via Short Code and ask T-Mobile to un-block Short Codes. They do it to prevent you from being charged for premium text messages, which, I guess, must still be a thing. Ah, like those donation texts, To donate, Text HAITI to 98765 The friend is able to receive my messages, but I do not receive his responses. We both are able to place and receive phone calls between our phone numbers. Both of us are also on the AT&T network. I even verified that I did not have his phone number blocked on my Smart Limits. I have also added the phone number to my allow texts list on Smart.

The previous Pixel 3 owner used the phone on Verizon, MetroPCS, and Google FI. I am able to make calls, use data, and send/receive texts from friends. However, I am NOT able to receive texts for verifications/security codes from short SMS numbers. For example, when logging into my bank website, they send me an SMS with a security number that I. #Not Receiving Texts. From about 6pm (PDT) yesterday to 930pm today, I was not receiving any personal texts. Specifically no 'reply texts' nor any texts from my wife (fido) and sons (rogers) & other (rogers) contacts. Not sure if anyone else tried to text me. The situation seems resolved now, but I did not get any 'backlogged' texts to know for. This started happening 4 weeks ago, I stopped receiving MMS messages from Mint Mobile users (which are using T-Mobiles towers/service). SMS just plain text directly from the user works, but when they try to text me a picture (which uses MMS), it never comes through. Also, in group text, I do not receive anything from the Mint Mobile phone numbers This is not a simple issue of blocking at all. He and I can call each other ( both ways ). He can send texts to me but when I respond he doesn't get the response. I have tried every variation of troubleshooting. Troubleshooting methods-. Reset network. Remove 3rd party messenger. Reset the phone. Check for Blocking

Re: Not receiving verification sms. Hi @arammah, Welcome to the community. You may not have gotten a mobile text from us because there's a filter on your phone for text messages. We recommend that you contact your mobile service provider and ask to allow all text messages on your phone, specifically from short numbers. Hope this helps, Siobhan If you are facing issues with the messaging service on your android phone, and you are not able to receive texts or SMS, then this simple method will help yo..

Phone not receiving calls/texts T-Mobile Communit

1. g SMS get blocked after SIM change. The new rule says that any duplicate SIM issued will not receive any SMS on that particular Number for the next 24 hours from the time of activation. However, the outgoing SMS will work like before. You will also receive calls and can make outgoing calls, data, etc. The only issue is with the inco
  2. S9 Not Receiving All Text Messages. Problem: HI. THANKS FOR OFFERING THIS SERVICE..PLEASE READ THIS.. As soon as we changed to the T Mobile with S9 phones All of my family is NOT seeing and.
  3. g through to my phone as little boxes or with no content at all. The person is receiving my messages though. I have an older LG phone, but am not having issues with texts from anyone else - just the T-Mobile user
  4. If your Galaxy S10 has poor or no signal at all, it follows that it might not be able to receive texts at all. To check, try to go to an open field or place with excellent service (full signal bars)
  5. Posted on Aug 3, 2020 by Caleb Chen. T-Mobile customers were being shadowbanned from sending SMS text messages for ten days because they sent the word belly.. When shadowbanned, T-Mobile users receive no notice that they have been censored as their messages still seem like they're going through, but nothing is received on the other end
  6. Restart your device: iPhone; iPad; iPod touch; Check your network connection. To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. To send an SMS message, you need cellular network connection.If you turn on Wi-Fi Calling, you can send SMS messages over Wi-Fi.; Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you're trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is.

Send as SMS message from iPhone to resolve iMessage problems. What this effectively means is that for iPhone users the choice between iMessages and SMSs is made by the app, not the user. The only way the user can differentiate is through the color of the message, green for SMS and blue for iMessages AT&T can send me texts outside of the MyATT App, but the MyATT app does not send the verification code so I can log into the system. The link provided above does not include this problem in the issues listed. I cannot log into my ATT Account either on a browser or on my phone because the APP never sends a text message to my phone

Hi, My husband got a new tracfone moto e and is unable to receive a text from me using my LG840. My txts from 840 will go thru to everyone but him and his moto e. He can txt me , and I will receive it on the 840. We can call each other just fine. Spent over an hour on phone with tracfone to no avail. Tried everything they suggested and still no txts are going thru from my 840 to his moto e same here.. got a new s20 ultra and i am not receiving text messages. evwrytime when i restart i am able to receive all the messages as a bunch.. and again the messages are taking much time to receiv.. i am not able to understand what to do.. hope samsung will solve the issu Afternoon @Kkelev!. Not being able to receive text messages from your device can be a pain, we can help you with that! You can visit our AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve Tool and select what brand/model device you have, go to Messaging in the Service/Network issues section and follow the steps to get your cellphone features back up an running.. We appreciate you reaching out to the community for. The solutions for Samsung phones not receiving messages range from checking cellular networks to resetting app preferences. We have also covered issues related to iMessage in Samsung phones. Let. Text messaging is one of the most basic functions of a mobile phone. A device as powerful as the Galaxy S21 shouldn't have any issues sending and receiving SMS

Email to SMS (tmomail

with paypal and t-mobile (even got the 3 of us together on conference call). First of all: Your cell phone number can only be listed in ONE paypal account or you will not receive the text. containing your confirmation code because the paypal system will not recognize which account your cell phone should be. married to for sending & reciving money T-mobile is the only carrier that is not receiving texts, issue is persisting on July 1st. Cloudwatch logs are not showing any errors, all messages are showing as sent successfully. @AWS please provide additional information on this issue, we are considering moving to a competitor product in the next week if there's no resolution

Unable to receive group text messages T-Mobile Communit

My S21 Ultra stopped receiving RCS messages. I have a family member who has a OnePlus 8T and a friend who has a Google Pixel 4a 5G. They can receive my text. However, when they reply, it shows as sent and their messages doesn't get delivered I have been having trouble receiving text messages lately. About a week ago, my phone went quiet and I was not receiving texts from a lot of people. I thought I was being shunned or something, but then a couple days ago, my phone got bombarded with all the texts I was not receiving S9 Not Receiving Text Message From One Contact. Problem: So a week ago around 1pm I was not able to receive texts from my friend I can text him also can ring him as he can ring me but I don't.

Don't receive automated account verification text messages

39 Messages. 6 years ago. for WEEKS and WEEKS, my AT&T Galaxy S4 has had trouble sending and receiving texts. The take forever to send, if they send at all. Sometimes it can take 10 minutes for the stop text app to tell me the text was sent. I have full wireless signal (5 bars), and the 4G is working Some times your devices might not have enough space to receive new messages. This is the reason for not receiving the messages and it is a common reason for this issue. But this does not mean that your Samsung Galaxy A51 has a lack of storage in the internal memory but, the messaging app itself might be running out of space to receive more texts I did not transfer the messages from the J3. When receiving texts didn't work, I tried changing my default messaging app to a different app. For about 10 second, my phone started lighting up with unread text messages, but when I opened the new messaging app, the notifications disappeared and nothing had changed, I still can't receive texts Note20. I have a Note 20 ultra from Verizon. I kept the sim card the phone is shipped with. My experience is on WiFi basic text messages, no pics, or anything that doesn't always send/or get received. I notice this in group chats and I also noticed most messages that are to and from iPhone users fail to send or receive I can receive texts from others but not from a little handful of important people to me. My husband has an S9 Plus and he had the same issue with being able to text certain people but not others

Video: I cant recieve verification codes from certain - T-Mobil

Help with scams, spam, and fraud T-Mobile Suppor

So when in this mode, I can get some of her texts in Samsung Messages (her S8 phone is of course LTE). Samsung or TMo or both need to recognize and fix this problem with a software release. Two issues -- receiving texts and having the Chat feature there in the menu for Samsung Messages to turn on. 1 Like. Share Question: Q: Not receiving verification text messages . Hello, my name is Shannon. I recently just switch my phone from an iPhone XR to a iPhone11. I've noticed when everything switched, I was logged out of all the apps I had and when I tried to log into some of the apps they would send a verification to me by text message but I don't receive.

Your type of mobile phone can't receive text messages while being on an active phone call. You recently replied STOP to 93557. You can re-enroll your mobile phone by visiting Update Contact Information. If you still do not receive your text message after checking the above, please call us at 1-800-956-4442 If this is the case, texting to join a text list that uses a short code would result in an automated text being sent back to your phone stating: Access Denied. In some smartphones, like the Galaxy, there are options to block shortcodes. Other times, a shortcode block may have been enabled by the rep at the store where your mobile device was. We are not receiving any type of message from Verizon users but they receive messages from us. We are receiving messages from other carrier users ie, Tmobile, Sprint, AT&T etc. Not sure if this is effecting iPhone users or not. One employee that has an AT&T iPhone had her husband send a message to her from his Verizon Samsung phone and sh Surface Duo Not Receiving Text Messages I can send but not receive text messages on my new Surface Duo? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question (11) Subscribe Subscribe.

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB (T-Mobile) : Prism WhiteA lot of Galaxy S8 users are reporting problems with

I cannot receive them from android, samsung, or other iPhone users (who have iMessage turned off). My phone was fine this morning and then suddenly this afternoon, I realized that I was not receiving the text messages. My friends are getting the texts from my phone but when they respond, I am not getting their texts, despite their phones saying. CHICAGO (CBS) — T-Mobile users in Chicago and around the country were reporting major problems making calls and sending text messages Monday. T-Mobile president of technology Neville Ray tweeted. Shop the best smartphones and cell phone plans at Spectrum Mobile - the nation's largest 4G LTE network. Add accessories to protect Samsung and LG phones Explore texting options like AT&T Messages, Advanced Messaging, and Backup & Sync. AT&T has you covered with Text messaging support, troubleshooting, how-to articles, & videos

I had important text messages get blocked by T-mobile. I get robo phone calls all day long. Not received a single spam sms ever and they blocked my SMS Web to Phone message I sent by a customer to my phone and T-mobile decided to filter it as spam and not tell me. Something fishy - I need to buy a very expensive short code to chat with other. SOS T-Mobile users..are you guys not getting notified when you get a text? Or is it just me? Lol Source. Has anyone experienced delayed SMS deliveries in the past few hours? I receive the messages on my Digits app, but they are delayed getting to the actual device. Some messages never even arrive. Sourc

I'm not on the prepaid plan if that helps. I noticed some users on google searches had different APN settings for prepaid plans. I'm on their new $50 unlimited text, talk, web plan. Also to jonapunk, funny thing is I can text myself and receive it near instantly, but I can't receive messages from other T-Mobile users, or any other carrier people im texting arent receiving my texts to them? Hello, should be able to get text within a day or two. if you are in one of the major cities i recommend to switch over to T-Mobile. paying $10-$20 extra a month goes a long way. sometimes with sub carrier you will have problem getting phone calls during pike hours. 07/01/2015 by Sunny Cannot receive AT&T Texts. T-mobile has tried twice to rebroadcast the settings, AT&T's tables are not updating. Best course of action is have a ticket escalated on both sides. AT&T will have to take the buck and Network Ops fix the routing issue on our side I had the same problem of not receiving text messages from some of my contacts. I went to the T-Mobile store and asked for their help. They guided me to enter in to the SPAM area and found that some of my contacts were on the SPAM list. After removing them from the SPAM list, my problem was solved I had thought this was an issue with T-Mobile until this morning when I installed Hello SMS. I was immediately able to send and receive messages to the group. Not sure if it's the app that fixed it or if the app modified the APN settings or something else. If any of you on T-Mobile are having this issue like I have, try it and see if it works

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ missing texts issue affecting users

I forgot today and I actually received a text at about 11:20 a.m. that when I spoke to the person, they had sent it at about 9 a.m. Often I don't receive them at all. I don't know exactly what it is as I switched over from MetoPCS (a different T-Mobile MVNO, now owned by T-Mobile) with the same phone and I had never missed a text before Incoming Call & SMS problems in Xiaomi Redmi Phone Click here for more detail...http://www.bsocialshine.com/2016/05/how-to-fix-not-receiving-incoming-call.htm Create a test message and see if you can now send and receive messages. Second solution: Restart your phone (soft reset). A simple restart often resolves minor errors and software issues in mobile.

Users that are not receiving text/SMS messages from the school may have the website short code blocked by their phone service provider. The short code is: 60680. Allow Short Code. It may take two hours before the changes made to your account take place and you start receiving text/SMS messages. T-Mobile. To unblock the short code, call into T. There are many possible scenarios that can stop your mobile phone from receiving text messages or experience delays receiving text messages. Please review the troubleshooting tips below to help diagnose and resolve issues you may be experiencing. Wireless network signal strength can vary by location. Hey everyone! I just switched to the T-Mobile $30 unlimited plan from AT&T Gophone. But I also needed to port over my number, which I started the port about 4 hours ago. I was able to receive calls after about 2 hours, but now after 4 hours I still can't receive texts. It's weird, if I text myself then I get the text but not if anyone else texts me Same issue. I have the OnePlus 8 Pro 5G (Unlocked) with T-Mobile as the carrier. I can receive texts but they are delayed 10-15 minutes and unable to send texts without clearing cache. I was told that it was an issue with the latest OxygenOS update 11.0.2.2. Can anyone confirm if this issue happens with older OS version