Home

P44 Pantera tanks gg

P.44 Pantera. Prototipo Standard B. VIII. 2530000. The P.44 Pantera is an Italian tier 8 medium tank. The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only in blueprints. The P.44 Pantera leads to the Prototipo Standard B The P.44 Pantera could become my new favourite tier VIII tank in World of Tanks Blitz. It has everything I like: speed, mobility and a great gun. Three games..

P.44 Pantera - Global wiki. Wargaming.ne

P.44 Pantera. As the first researchable Italian medium tank with an autoreloader, the P.44 Pantera will differ greatly from what you've learned about this nation before. With a similar look to the legendary Panther vehicles, this one will bring its own gameplay to the table. Fans of the German originals will be in for a treat Italian Flair - P44 Pantera By: IrmaBecx So I have like 3% crew skill left until my Pantera is fully upgraded, but it hasn't felt very stock at all. I keep thinking oh, wow; this thing is only going to get better. In my mind, this is the ultimate tier VIII Medium. Talking to others tanks.gg. Tanks. Full List By Stat Tech C Lorraine 40 t M26 Pershing M46 Patton KR M48A2 Räumpanzer M4A1 Revalorisé M4A1 Revalorisé FL Object 274a Object 416 P.44 Pantera Panther II Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71 Panzer 58 Panzer 58 FL Panzer 58 Mutz Primo Victoria Progetto M35 mod. 46 Schwarzpanzer 58 Škoda T 27 STA-1 STA-2 STG STG Guard Strv. Haven't personally played P44 after equipment 2.0, only prog 46 and 65. If you're using Food on your tanks, I would personally go for vents + vert stab + irm for the best gun handling possible. If not using Food, I would drop irm for optics, so vents + vert stab + optics. 5. level 2

The P.44 Pantera is an Italian tier 8 medium tank.The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only. Light Tanks. Aufklärungspanzer V HWK 12 HWK 30 leKpz M 41 90 mm leKpz M 41 90 mm GF. Medium Tanks. Indien-Panzer Kampfpanzer 07 RH M48A2 Räumpanzer Panther II Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71 Panzer 58 Panzer 58 FL Panzer 58 Mutz Schwarzpanzer 58. Heavy Tanks

World of Tanks epic Pantera gameplay with a double dose of Italian medium tank goodness! Action packed WoT replays, not just for the auto-loader enthusiasts... Hey, How's it going guys! And welcome to a brand new video,Today FallenAnarchy is going to play P44 Pantera doing 6836DMG and 4Kills Liked this Video? Please.. Looking for new members in the new clan i am in (TRON) click on the link and it will take you to the clan portal and you can put in an application to the cla..

The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only in blueprints. Blitz Hangar v1.15.16 (client v8.0.228 The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only in blueprints. P.44 Pantera video review covering the main vehicle characteristics and its combat behavior P.44 Pantera Tier 8, Medium tank. The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only in blueprints. Marks of Excellence requirements for P.44 Pantera: beta. 1293. 1907. 2393. Shots required to get MoE (per battle)Show guns The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during World War II. It existed only in blueprints The Italian line is one of my favs. It's challenging and takes more patience than some other tanks, but it's rewarding. Hope this helps in any way-Take the Panther and give it a french turret, and you have the Pantera. The best way to play it imo is medium distance sneaky support, and quick flanking where slower targets are busy

P.44 Pantera This Could Become My New Favourite Tier ..

1. The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only in blueprints. ← VIII Progetto M35 mod. 46 IX Škoda T 50 →
  2. Progetto 46 or Pantera P44. Discussion. bought the Progetto and literally have no desire to grind the Italian line as the Spaghetto is literally among the best tanks the Italians have. Especially since they are nerfing the Progetto 65 (Tier 10). Makes great credits, especially in Frontlines, and is a very common pick in Tier 8 Strongholds.
  3. ute video going over 6.3 in its entirety. You can watch it here. Or if you dont trust random links on forums, search Meadsy69 UPCOMING 6.3 PREVIEW on YouTube. If you dont have time to watch the whole video you can skip to 11:20 to 13:20 to see the.
  4. The P43 or P 30/43 was developed by FIAT and Ansaldo simultaneously with the P26/40, of which it was supposed to be a heavier version. The vehicle was planned to have weighed 30 tons and would have mounted an engine of 420 hp. The gun was the same as the P.26 - the 75/34 mm cannon. While still in the design phase it was proposed to use the 90.

Source: Circonflexes Upload your replays here: http://circon.wot-record.com/ ! https://discord.gg/vnVP5F Weirdly enough, same case for me. I got way better win rate in the panterra on over 100 games played in both. 1. level 1. geckorobot59. · 1y. Am working towards the p44, currently just got the 43 ter and I want both ofc. (Gee gecko, WG let you have TWO tier 8 auto-reloading italian medium tanks) 2 P.44 Pantera. The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only in blueprints. Cannone da 90/53. Cannone da 90/74. P.44 Pantera seconda variante. Standard B. 149 200. P.44 Pantera prima variante P.43 bis. P.43 ter. P.44 Pantera. VII. 1440000. The P.43 ter is an Italian tier 7 medium tank. The P.43 ter is an Italian project for a medium tank developed in the mid-1940s. The work was discontinued at the blueprints stage. The P.43 ter leads to the P.44 Pantera World of Tanks Supertest: P.44 Pantera - Tier VIII Italian Medium. P.44 Pantera - was a variant of the Italian medium tank project developed during World War II. The project was cancelled in early stages due to the Italian collapse in the war. Please note, the following information is from Supertest and it's subject to change

World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming. We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between! This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions. We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game. Dumb question but oh well - posted in General Discussion: Got the p44 Pantera and the Progeto 65. Love the guns auto reload. Got the T57 Heavy but it makes you use all 3 shots before it reloads. Really don't like the tank because of this and didn't realize reload time was so long. Just thought all auto reloader tanks reloaded as you fired P.44 Pantera - was a variant of the Italian medium tank project developed during World War II. The project was cancelled in early stages due to the Italian collapse in the war. Please note, the following information is from Supertest and it's subject to change. Source: wot-news.com P.44 Pantera Pictures P.44 Pantera Modules Suspension Turre P.44 Pantera versus Progetto M35, tier VIII - posted in General Discussion: Is the premium Progetto markedly better than the tech tree Pantera? Been hoping to see the Pantera in the store or available for bonds. But now am not so sure there is much of a difference between the two. Thank you

The P.44 Pantera was one of the variants of the Italian medium tank developed during WWII. It existed only in blueprints P.44 Pantera. P.44 Pantera je prvním vyzkoumatelným italským středním tankem s automatickým dobíjením a velmi se liší od všech ostatních strojů tohoto národa. Vzhledově se podobá legendárnímu Pantherovi, ale přináší na stůl vlastní způsob hry

P.44 Pantera Tank Manuals Guide - World of Tank

1. Гайд по итальянскому СТ 8 уровня P.44 Pantera WoT. Привет, друзья! Мы рады вас всех видеть на aces.gg! Сегодня в гайде речь пойдет о новом среднем танке 8 уровня на полях сражений World of Tanks, да не простой.
  2. P44 Pantera: 253250 XP (Tier VIII) - AUTO RELOADER I would check tanks.gg if unsure but i believe it's the total to research it going through Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 (Including Modules). Pantera would be Stock
  3. The L6/40 light tank was developed prior to World War II and used by the Italian army from 1940 and on and was adopted by the Italian Army when officials learned of the design and expressed interest. A one-man turret in the center mounted a single Breda Modello 35 20 mm main gun and a Breda Modello 38 8 mm coaxial machine gun. The driver sat in the front right of the hull
  4. Replacemnt Table for World of Tanks Console. Tank ID I-X Tank Tag; 1: 193: I: Fiat 3000: It04_Fiat_3000 : 161: I: Fiat 3000: It04_Fiat_300
  5. Fighting in mountains required small tanks, narrow enough for mountain tracks, light enough to cross small wooden or stone bridges, or even capable of being recovered with rudimentary tools by troops. For this, light tanks like the CV.3 series or the L.6 were ideal. Italian CV.3 (left) next to a wooden mockup of the Panther tank to same scale.

Augmented Reality is only available on mobile or tablet devices. Supported devices: iPhone 6S+ & iPad 5+ on iOS 12+ and Android 8.0+ with ARCore 1.9 support. Open this page with such a device to experience AR. Open with QR Code. Scan this code to open the model on your device, then, tap on the AR icon This mod is a conversion of the p44 pantera from WoT to work in MoW: as2 (editor only). Contents. this mod includes: *P44 Pantera. Credits. the model is from WoT bought by Type 5 Ho-Ri and converted by Vlss . can u add more tank mods please that would be great thanks Fra30ahg2r. Fra30ahg2r [author] Aug 9,.

P.44 Pantera - Should I Waste My Time - posted in The Barracks: Eric_HaffaBee, on 25 April 2020 - 10:22 AM, said: Just had a game where some guy did top dmg in his T9 - T10 game but clearly could make it work. The T8 premium is a must buy btw - if like medium tonk flexing its pretty awesome. QB on PC named it a pay-to-win. While the Progetto 46 is good on console, it's just a shadow of the. A P.44 Pantera egy teljesen korrekt 90 mm-es löveget kapott, ami a kaliberhez tartozó 240-es átlagot hozza, és 212 mm-es normál páncélátütési értékkel garantálja, hogy a lövéseink többsége átüsse a célpontunkat. Ha ez nem lenne elég, akkor a prémium lövedékével (APCR) nem kevesebb, mint 259 mm vastag páncélt vihetünk be No offense here, but I really don't fancy stories that use WoT as a source for tanks. I am not that impressed when you say you did your research to make sure that the vehicles existed at least on the drawing board and then use something as made up, and entirely fictional, as the P44 Pantera. The vehicle is a complete fabrication on behalf of WG

Target damage WN8 and requirements for Marks of Excellence, MoE calculator - World of Tanks. Mastery badges requirements added! Now you can check how much base XP you need for 3. class, 2. class, 1. class and Ace Tanker, enjoy Ratings of best players for each vehicle. Official statistics in the World of Tanks Hall of Fame

The Grind: P44 Pantera - IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosoph

1. Video đánh giá P.44 Pantera là một trong các phiên bản của tăng hạng trung Italia, được phát triển trong Thế Chiến II. Chỉ tồn tại trên bản vẽ. P.44 Pantera, từ đặc tính chính đến hiệu suất chiến đấu
  2. Progetto M40 mod. 65. X. 6100000. The Progetto M40 mod. 65 is an Italian tier 10 medium tank. In 1969, the Italian military delegation visited Germany to discuss the purchase of Leopard tanks. However, not all members of the delegation agreed with the acquisition of foreign vehicles. The Italian military experts and engineers specified the main.
  3. P.44 Pantera - 3D model by Degit22 (@degit22) [4cdc489] By continuing to browse Sketchfab, you agree to the use of cookies for advertising and audience measurement purposes
  4. Progetto 46 Tier 8, Medium tank ★ Premium tank. Conceptualization of a draft design developed at the request of General Francesco Rossi who believed that only light vehicles weighing up to 35 tons would be effective in a new war. Such an innovative design was not approved; development was discontinued when Italy joined the Standard Tank project
  5. P.44 Pantera byla jedna z variant italského středního tanku vyvinutého během 2. světové války. Existoval pouze v podobě plánů. P.44 Pantera video recenze zaměřená na hlavní vlastnosti vozidla a jeho chování v boji
  6. g is nerfing 2 premium tanks in Update 1.10 WOT. It's a gift for 10 years of play (just in August will be)! In August, with the release of Update 1.10, devs will remove the rammer from Italians lvl 8 9 10 and change the mobility of ALL wheeled tanks in the game

Tank Ace - 4k Dmg - 6 Kills - 18k Exp. Posted on 26/05/2021 by Wottv. Youtube. Leave a comment. Fadin and Radley-Walter (Challenger) Leave a comment. M'li IS-3 A. Posted on 25/05/2021 by Wottv. Youtube. Leave a comment. P44.Pantera maç çevirme 9,450 wn8. Posted on 24/05/2021 by Wottv. Youtube. Leave a comment. T95 7K DAMAGE 5. World of Tanks auf Konsole - KENNE DEINEN KRIEG! Der P.44 Pantera ist eine der Varianten des während des Zweiten Weltkriegs entwickelten italienischen mittleren Panzers. Von ihm sind nur Pläne vorhanden 9800. The Object 252U is a Soviet tier 8 premium heavy tank. A draft project, prepared during the development of the IS-6 heavy tank. The draft was completed by the end of 1944. Later, work on the IS-6 tank was stopped, and the development of the project was discontinued. The vehicle never entered service

P44 pantera equipement : WorldofTanks - reddi

WoT P44 Pantera How to play on Medium tanks on Overlord

Any Tier 9 or 10 tanks out there that are really worth grinding for? I never really get past tier 8, too much time involved and loses silver most of the time. I do have the T30, OBJ 704, M53/55, and Leopard 1. Then, somewhere in the grind on LTTB, M41 Walker Bulldog, Bat Chat 12t T69, T-44, centurion (elited), TVP VTU (elited), P44 pantera (elited *P44 Pantera. *P44 Pantera_b. Credits. the models are from WoT and War Thunder bought by Type 5 Ho-Ri and converted by Vlss. I suggest you look into mods like valour 2, which have more italian tanks, spgs ecc..., and again, tank you so much Baron Von Dorf (SF9912) Aug 16, 2020 @ 11:01a

World of Tanks - P.44 Pantera DAMAGE RECORD! (WoT P.44 ..

P44 Pantera 6836DMG 4Kills World of Tanks Blitz

Future Update (Vehicle Changes) - posted in Soviet Vehicles: From Jeffs Livestream Are we getting a Christmas Gift Tank? Cant confirm or deny but we are super generous. Sniper Mode in Replay System? Doing a lot of work on the Replay System which will come out when its ready to be able to Share Replays more easily, maybe able to Search for Replays more easily (Question came from the Ride in the. World of Tanks (zkráceně WoT, česky Svět tanků) je akční MMO free to play hra s tematikou tankových bitev dvacátého století. Hra je vyvíjená společností Wargaming, ve které hráč hraje z pohledu třetí osoby (v odstřelovacím módu z pohledu střelce tanku, v dělostřeleckém módu z ptačí perspektivy).K dispozici je přes 600 vozidel od konce První světové války. L'Italia nei file di gioco è stata firmata come italy_It14_P44_Pantera e T-34 come tile_3. READ also: World of Tanks 1.4 - City of Ghost loading screen and video recap Oltre ai premi di base nella modalità Front Line, i giocatori saranno premiati con punti speciali per raggiungere il livello di prestigio คุณลักษณะ: เทียร์: MT-8 อิตาลี สายวิจัย ความทนทาน: 1 400 กำลัง.

world of tanks, Pantera vs progetto whos better - YouTub

TT tanks vs Premium tanks - posted in General Discussion: I apologize if this is an old question... Are all premium tanks better than their tt equivalent or about the same (other than crew training and credits earned)? For example, from tanks.gg it looks like the P44 Pantera is better than the Progetto 46. It has better more shells in the clip, better shell velocity, better ammo capacity. P44 Pantera for tournament? - posted in General Discussion: Hey guys, I was looking for discussion about using pantera for tournament and cant find any... So is Pantera a good tournament tank for tier 8 P.44 Pantera -- impressions - posted in Feedback / Suggestions: I finally got up the Italian line far enough to build out the P.44 Pantera. So right now my build is: All equipment is at the top levels with optics, rammer and stabilizer. Crew experience is BIA @100%, 2 crew CAMO @54%, gunner snapshot @54% and commander 6th sense @54%. I use bonds to bring 6th sense to 100% The P.44 Pantera is a tier VIII Italian medium tank of the European Union tech tree. It's most distinctive advantage is its deadly Cannone da 90/74 autoloading gun which can cause incredible damage to any enemy tank. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted

the virgin progetto 46 vs The Chad P

P.44 Pantera — Tier VIII European medium tank Blitz Hanga

P.44 Pantera - World of Tanks Realistic Online Tank Gam

Tracks: They Are a Weapon Too, and are more complicated than you would think! The Sherman VVSS had at least 14 different types of track, and there was another Three types for the HVSS.I have covered the commonly used ones here so far. Most of the track types changes were ways to minimize the amount of rubber used or attempts to produce an all steel track as good as the basic rubber T41 and. Properties Glythermin P44 is a non-toxic, vir­tu­ally odor­less, hygro­scopic liq­uid. It is based on pro­py­lene gly­col. The cor­ro­sion inhib­i­tors con­tained in Glythermin P44 reli­ably pro­tect the met­als nor­mally used in solar col­lec­tors and other heat­ing equip­ment from cor­ro­sion, age­ing and scal­ing Tank news, Tank videos, World of Tanks, World of Warships and anything other Tanks. Visit the post for more. Skip to content. Status Report Tank news, Tank videos, World of Tanks, World of Warships and anything other Tanks. Sidebar. Latest video: p44_pantera_1_upd. Post navigatio

World of Tanks P

Target damage WN8, MoE requirements for P

This is a website dedicated to tracking the statistics of World of Tanks players. Using this website, you can view your daily, weekly, monthly and bimonthly statistics. WoTLabs also offers excellent resources for players looking to improve their gameplay. Our article section provides amazing material written by some of the best players of the game Source: Taugrim. I review the P.43 bis and P.43 ter, the tier 6 and tier 7 Italian medium tanks in World of Tanks (WoT), with replays of tier 6 Mines and tier 8 Paris battles.. The P43 bis and P43 ter tanks lead to the excellent autoreloaders at tiers 8-10, so they are worth grinding through, and both are solid tanks in their own right.. P.43 bis Strengths and Weaknesse Veicoli italiani - World of Tanks official forum. World of Tanks official forum. → European Community. → Comunità Italiana. → Forum. → Guide per il Gioco. → Veicoli. → Veicoli italiani Both the P.44 and the T-34-2 have the same problem; they're not really purebred Medium tanks. The Pantera is a Medium, only it has an autoloader. The T-34-2 is a Medium, only it has a 122 mm gun. The Indien has a different problem; it's in such an awkward place in the tech tree no one really drives it. Normal people don't want to spend.

P.44 Pantera Italy Tankopedia World of Tank

World of Tanks — free-to-play award-winning online game. MMO-action about World War II tanks. Official Community Forum Arctic Cat Snowmobile Fuel Tank Gas Tank Grommet Rubber Fitting 1/4 1670-325. Brand New. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 1 product rating. - Arctic Cat Snowmobile Fuel Tank Gas Tank Grommet Rubber Fitting 1/4 1670-325. C $8.68. From United States. Buy It Now. +C $20.04 shipping estimate 1. Dedicated teammates and good people. This is #1. We want good people to hang / chat with and that are reliable and team oriented. These are the most crucial elements to having a successful guild over a long period of time. 2. 600 raid tickets contributed daily. 3. Minimum 40 7* heroes and 7+ at g11. 4 Selling items from depot, one at time. Started by Kooallu, 12 Apr 2021 depot, sell, ammo, modules and 1 more... 5 reply. 846 view 4.5 out of 5 stars. 7 product ratings. - ARCTIC CAT 500 AUTO 4X4 2001 GAS TANK FUEL TANK , DAMAGED , PETCOCK WORKS , USED. C $111.04. Trending at C $231.32

How to play the P.44 Pantera : WorldofTank

02142 Arctic Cat 3000 Snowmobile OEM Gas Fuel Tank 78 1978. Pre-Owned. C $108.62. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. or Best Offer. +C $132.76 shipping. from United States. F S F p M o T n 8 9 T s 5 o 6 H G r e d I found the Pantera was the worst tank in the line (Tier 5 upwards, low tiers are all crap). The auto-reloader is good, the Dpm is what makes the tank awful. The Standard B is better, but that's just a Leopard PTA with less view range, that does 30 less damage a shot, has worse accuracy and takes ages to reload

P.44 Pantera Italian Vehicles - World of Tanks Blitz Americ

Description. This is an official addon patch for Custom Skirmish Mod (aka. Terminator 2.0), which support Multiplayer PVP mode such as Assualt Zones or Combat. Terminator is a mod with fully customizable skirmish that you can always set up the battle with whatever era or factions you want Ağır Tank yolu çilesi çekmeye değer mi? Started by 0_BvB_9, 09 Mar 2021: 1 reply 181 view P44 Pantera İncelemesi Started by MrBotosh, 29 Apr 2018. 1; 2; 38 reply 25 Jul 2019 P. 44 Pantera Buglı mı ? Started by Tyhoun, 15 Dec 2018: 2 reply 777 view; Tyhoun; 15 Dec 2018 Mürettebat Yetenekleri Started by AMG_4MATIC, 03 May 2018: 6.

Please note that some tank manuals may not be accurate. Some information, notably Equipment recommendations, is out-of-date. Please check the full list of Equipment 2.0 changes and additions for more information. Tank manuals will be updated if/when gameplay changes are implemented The P.44 Pantera: Just... Dear God. - posted in General Discussion: I just got the Pantera, holy smokes Its a bit over cooked. Autoloaders and auto reloader especially are just too much. The game pacingg can be pretty frantic now. Its becoming super smash brothers with tanks Flex your gun depression and OP turrets in the P43's, P44 steps away from that and becomes a frontline medium support medium due to its poor DPM with the autoreloader.Still gonna wanna flex your gun depression. Standard B has same playstyle as Pantera, but a tier higher with a 105mm gun with HESH instead