Home

Comic Vine API

Comic Vine API - GitHu

Comic Vine API - Joseph E Phillip

1. Sample code to demonstrate the Comic Vine API. java rxjava2 retrofit2 android-app comicvine-api comicvine Updated Aug 12, 2018; Java; guillaumedsde / comicvine-client-python Star 0 Code Issues Pull requests BETA autogenerated python client for the ComicVine API. python api-client.
  2. Files for comicvine_api, version 1.04; Filename, size File type Python version Upload date Hashes; Filename, size comicvine_api-1.04-py2.6.egg (30.1 kB) File type Egg Python version 2.6 Upload date Sep 2, 2010 Hashes Vie
  3. The superhero API, is a quantified and programatically accessible data source of all superheroes from both the comic universe. We've taken all the stuff and put it together in a form that is easier to consume with software. Then we made an API so you can consume it in a hassle free manner
  4. import comicvine_api c = comicvine_api.Comicvine() issue = c['Y: The Last Man'][1] # get issue 1 of the series 'Y: The Last Man' print issue['issuename'] # Print issue name Advanced usage Most of the documentation is in docstrings
  5. Comic Vine is the largest comic book wiki in the universe The API Collective. Search Collection Tools Publish API Contact. Browse All entries Collection Tools Publish API Contact. Browse All entries Categorie

Comic Vine API ProgrammableWe

1. ComicVine API. Author: Grzegorz Gajda grz.gajda@outlook.com. Update v1.1.1. Arguments for filters etc. didn't work when string has space character. With version 1.1.1, it is fixed. Also 98% of code has coverage (directory tests). Update v1.1.0. If you don't want to use CURLConnection class, I added built-in integration with guzzlehttp/guzzle.
  2. Comic Vine is the largest comic book wiki in the universe. The API service is for those of you interested in using our movie, TV show or actor images and/or data in your application. Our API is a system we provide for you and your team to programmatically fetch and use our data and/or images
  3. The Comic Vine API provides access to continually-updated, structured-wiki content data on comics including characters, series, creators, concepts, story arcs, etc. This data is made available in XML and JSON format. The API does not provide data specific to the Comic Vine userbase
  4. The Comic Vine API Track this API provides access to continually-updated, structured-wiki content data on comics including characters, series, creators, concepts, story arcs, etc. This data is made available in XML and JSON format. The API does not provide data specific to the Comic Vine userbase. The data itself is provided by comic fans who.
  5. Comic Vine API - Part 2 - Advanced Read More Following up on Part 1, this is my series on learning how to use Comic Vine API. In the first post, I talked about basic API set-up, obtaining your..
  6. Comic Vine API returns too many results Jan 4, 2019. Copy link Owner cbanack commented Jan 4, 2019. Hey guys, I finally got a chance to do something about this issue. (To be honest, I've been kinda hoping that Comic Vine would address the problem on their end, but since that doesn't seem like it's going to happen, I've patched a sort-of-decent.
  7. New Comic Book Day API Overview. The Shortboxed comics api is a simple and free api to help retrieve and query new comic book day data in json. All services provided are best effort. Feel free to let us know how you're using the api as we'd love to promote it. Bugs or feature requests? Contact us at [email protected] API Domain: api.shortboxed.co

Comic Vine API - Part 2 - Joseph E Phillip

1. 0 companies are using comic vine's API Add Company. Search for a company to add. Your company info might already be in our DB. If it donesn't then click on Or Add new Company to add a your project's info. Or add a new company. Name. Project name Website. URL of your company/project..
  2. The Comic Vine API provides access to continually-updated, structured-wiki content data on comics including characters, series, creators, concepts, story arcs, etc. This data is made available in XML and JSON format. The API does not provide data specific to the Comic Vine userbase. The data itself is provided by comic fans who contribute.
  3. This post is more than 2 years old. For today's demo, I'm going to be using the Comic Vine API, but let me warn folks that I think it is bad idea to use this API in production.I started looking at it over the weekend and while I was successful, I found numerous documentation issues and lots of forum posts that have gone unanswered
  4. I've been trying to get ahold of someone to discuss the use of the Comic Vine API for an application I'm developing, but haven't had any luck/response on chatting with someone. The documentation says to talk to them and we can figure something out and contacted all of the emails/phone numbers at the bottom of the page on api.comicvine.com.

API Developers - Comic Vin

1. Comic Vine; Forums; API Developers; Obtaining API Key bannerhulk. Follow 3. Forum Posts. 0. Wiki Points. 0. Followers. Reviews: 0. User Lists: 0 #1 Edited By bannerhulk. Hey Everyone, I'm brand.
  2. The code here provides a solid example of how to properly use the Comic Vine API, should you happen to want to create your own project that does that. Also, if you are a relatively experienced python developer and you're interested in taking over Comic Vine Scraper, please feel free create your own fork and run with it
  3. Launching Visual Studio Code. Your codespace will open once ready. There was a problem preparing your codespace, please try again
  4. The Comic Vine API provides access to continually-updated, structured-wiki content data on comics including characters, series, creators, concepts, story arcs, etc. This data is made available in XML and JSON format. The API does not provide data specific to the Comic Vine userbase
  5. Now click Settings in the top right and then the Web Interface tab. Uncheck Launch on Startup unless you want the browser to load each time you boot.. Paste your Comic Vine API key in Comic Vine API Key. Check Comic Vine URL Fix. Add a path for your comics to be downloaded in the Comics Location box. This is where they will be nicely named and organized by the Mylar post processing script
  6. Welcome, Application Developers! We are very happy that you're considering building with Open Data DC. Our goal is for this site to be your platform for developing apps around DC's freely available, machine readable data
  7. SharpComicVine 1.0.4. SharpComicVine. Simple library for working with the ComicVine API in C#. (Portable Class Library PCL) For projects that support PackageReference, copy this XML node into the project file to reference the package. The NuGet Team does not provide support for this client. Please contact its maintainers for support

comic books · comics · ebooks · movies · tv. 32Pages (ComicBT) is Open for Monthly Applications! Jul. 2. 2016. 32Pages (ComicBT) is a Private Torrent Tracker for COMIC BOOKS E-Learning. application signup · comic books · comics · ebooks. Tweets by @opentrackersorg. The Eisner Award-winning miniseries is here! Scott Free is the greatest escape artist who ever lived. So great that he escaped Granny Goodness's gruesome orphanage and the dangers of Apokolips to travel across galaxies and set up a new life on Earth with his wife, the former Female Fury known as Big Barda

comicvine-api · GitHub Topics · GitHu

1. comicvine_api · PyP
  2. Comic Vin
  3. SuperHero AP
  4. Comic Vine REST API v1
  5. GitHub - swc/comicvine_api: Simple to use Comic Vine
  6. Comic Vine API - The API Collectiv
  7. GitHub - grz-gajda/comicvine-api: PHP class wrapper
Erza Scarlet vs Elsie Crimson (Edens Zero) - Battlesesper's Battles Tatsumaki, Fubuki and psykos vs Ageha

Comic Vine Public API Public API

Comic vine API APIList

Using APIs - Open Data D

Naruto and Sasuke vs Issei Hyoudou and Vali LuciferDrive Knight VS Genos and Metal Knight - Battles - Comic VineDemon King Meliodas Run Heroes Gauntlet - Battles - Comic VineSSJ Gogeta vs Merged Zamasu - Battles - Comic VineBaryon Mode Naruto vs 3 eyes Juudara - Battles - Comic VineKisame And Itachi Vs Jiraiya And Orochimaru - BattlesGod Mode Wonder Woman vs Prime Thor, Fat Thor, Vanilla