Home

Eric Johnson Strat neck

Trade CFDs on Polygon - PlusMarkets - Regulated Broke

1. Description: Official American Artist Series Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster Neck & Tuners- American Artist Series Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster- 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple, Soft V Shape- 21 Highly Polished Medium Jumbo Frets- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish- 12 Radius (305 mm)- 25.5 (648 mm) Scale Length- 1.650 (42 mm) Width at Nut- Genuine Fende
  2. Detailed Eric Johnson Strat® Style. Quartersawn Neck with V Profile. The neck of Johnson's finely crafted signature Strat is fashioned from extra-strong quartersawn maple, with a sharper 1950s-style V profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) ideal for players with larger hands whose thumb extends over the edge of the.
  3. Fender Stratocaster Neck Plate Eric Johnson Chrome Guitar Parts Screws USA Strat. Open Box. $99.99. Buy It Now. +$5.99 shipping. 5 F S P p o 1 n V s C o D r Z G U e d. Results matching fewer words
  4. Need advice about Eric Johnson Neck Profile Discussion in 'Tech-Talk' started by Elvie, Jan 8, 2015. Elvie Strat-O-Master. Messages: 667. Joined: Jan 26, 2014 Location:-I was wondering about the neck profile on the Eric Johnson Strat. I don't know anyone who owns one and there are none in the shops here that I could try myself
  5. utes was... ick, what in the..

Hey guys, I'm in the process of buying an Eric Johnson strat online, the only problem is that there are none in my area to test out. Listened to demos and the PUs seem really good, and heard nothing but good things about the construction quality of it on the forum, however people have mentioned that the neck is on the thicker side EJ Fender Stratocaster setup tips Start with playing the guitar and noting what you like and don t like. What I didn t like about my new to me Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster. Do not like the high E string falling off the fretboard. Way too close to the end of fretboard past the 10th fret. Do not like the sticky fretboard and neck

USA Fender ERIC JOHNSON Stratocaster Strat NECK + TUNERS

1. Neck Shape Select Filter by Neck Shape. V Shape; Pickup Type Select Filter by Pickup Type. Specialty (3) Price Eric Johnson Stratocaster® Rosewood. $2,199.99 2 colors Compare. Compare up to 4 products. Compare Clear All. Don't miss out
  2. Please watch: Vintage Fender Jazz Bass From Japan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYpJyJIzDrU --~--Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaste
  3. His signature Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster reflects that, with pickups voiced specifically to his specifications and small details like an absent rear cover plate to improve resonance. This Strat is ready to push through soaring gain and fuzz with epic reverb and chime through the cleanest chorus sounds

Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster - 2-Color Sunburst with Maple Fingerboard. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 3 Custom-wound Single-coil Pickups - Two-color Sunburst. $2,149.99. Or $358.33/month for. 6 mo. with Easy Pay i Refined Eric Johnson Strat® Design There is no greater example of Eric Johnson's devotion to his art than his signature Stratocaster Rosewood model. With singular attention to detail, every facet of the guitar is designed to Johnson's own detailed specs, from the specially voiced pickups to the extra-contoured neck and body to the distinctive. The long-awaited Eric Johnson Stratocaster guitar arose from Johnsons express wish to give something back to the collectors, players and fans whove supported him throughout his career.Designed by Johnson himself with his own personal features and preferences, this signature model has a highly contoured two-piece ald Roger Hoard demos the Eric Johnson Stratocaster: Light two-piece alder body with deep 1957-style body contours and cavities One-piece vintage-tint quartersaw..

Eric Johnson Strats by Zounds Perspex, on Flickr. But Fender has several different models at the top of the production model price range that are excellent. American Deluxe, AVRI, AVRI Hot Rod, the EJ, John Mayer, Clapton, and Jeff Beck models. It just depends on what features you want Adjust truss rod on Eric Johnson Strat? Showing 1-9 of 9 messages. Adjust truss rod on Eric Johnson Strat? DougA: 9/28/07 8:21 PM: I don't see the usual neck cap on my EJ Strat, is there some other way to adjust it? There is a darker wood plug that is vanished over where the ca I'm working a bunch of extra hours this winter and will be making some extra cash. Of course that means I will be buying a new guitar. The rosewood Eric Johnson Strat has caught my eye. Downside i

The original Jeff Beck neck is a true baseball bat (based on a '54 Strat and pretty much identical to the Warmoth boatneck - have one of those and LOVE it!). It's MUCH thicker than an EJ. The SRV is thicker too, though it's more of a D shape compared to the EJ The Eric Johnson signature Strat guitar features a light, two-piece alder body with '57-style deep body contours and cavities; a one-piece, vintage-tinted quartersawn plain maple neck (contours have been sanded very smooth) with a 12 radius, a light '57-style V-shape and highly-polished frets; special Eric Johnson single-coil. The neck has vintage-style mass and a relaxed V shape—a softer angle than, say, Fender's Clapton signature models. As on Johnson's previous signature Strats, the fretboard radius is 12—substantially flatter than a vintage Stratocaster's 7.25 radius or the 9.5 radius of today's American Professional Stratocaster 2021 USA Fender ERIC JOHNSON Stratocaster Strat NECK 12 Radius, Maple, Nitro. $569.99. Compare. Add To Cart. Fender American Performer Stratocaster NECK &LOCKING TUNERS USA Strat Maple. $469.99. Compare. Add To Cart. Allparts Fender Licensed for Telecaster NECK + TUNERS! Tele Maple Fat 8-2-21-01

The neck shape was nice, but I prefered the shaped on the Stevie Ray Strat the I owned. The Johnson was a slight V shape that, IIRC, tapered to a C shape in the upper position. wubberdubbe May 11, 2016. Location: NJ. Installed a Fender EJ pickup set into a recent project and the neck pickup output is significantly lower. See attached photo for how I've had to setup height to try and balance output between positions --. I know the weaker neck is to spec, with the alnico 3, but it's more significant a drop than I've noticed in demo. We make Strat™ and Tele™ style necks. They are 25.5″ scale and 22 frets long, meaning they have a 22nd fret overhang. Most everyone makes neck pockets that are 5/8″ or .625″ deep except Fender. They have made them in various depths and current Strats are not .625″ deep. They typically run about .680 to .690 Johnson simply switched the tone pot from the middle pickup to the bridge, leaving the neck unit covered by its own tone control but the middle wired wide open. The EJ's cellulose -acquered neck is a touch bigger than the average Vintage Reissue Strat, with a chunky 'C' meets 'V' feel that's designed to be a comfortable palm-full and bring an. Eric Johnson Virginia Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst More about Eric Johnson Virginia Strat® In 1988 renowned tone savant Eric Johnson made his debut on Austin City Limits, delivering an electrifying performance that ultimately catapulted Cliffs of Dover to #5 on the Billboard Top 100

I am looking at an eric Johnson strat. this one is not the F hole model, but a solid body like the 1st ones they made. I was not very interested in that model strat for a long time because every one of those I ever picked up played really stiff and I don't like that. this one i'm looking at is fairly stiff also, maybe a bit less (or not). but it has charmed me, you know what I mean, and I am. For full item description. Something went wrong. View cart for details Stratocaster. 2-Piece, deep contoured. '57 Style lightweight Alder body. 1-Piece maple neck V-Shaped. Maple fretboard with 21 medium frets. 3 Special Design Custom Shop Eric Johnson pickups. 1 Volume and 2 tone controls. American Vintage synchronized tremolo with Ash Tray Bridge Cover. Case included The Eric Johnson Signature Model Fender Stratocaster guitar is built from some of the finest materials available. The light 2-piece alder body is dressed in a very thin nitro cellulose lacquer finish, and the 1-piece quarter-sawn maple neck sports a 12 inch fingerboard radius, 21 highly polished frets, and a soft V neck profile The Eric Johnson Strat features the customary Alder body/Maple neck construction that so many of Fender's instruments adhere to. While the balanced-sounding Alder body serves as a fantastic tonal foundation for the trio of single-coils, the 1-piece quartersawn Maple neck gives this instrument a definitive snap and plenty of upper mid-range.

Eric Johnson Stratocaster® Maple | Fender Electric Guitars

1 body e.johnson thinline strat 2tsb 7712366503 1 body e.johnson thinline strat vwt 7712366541 2 neck assy eric johnson strat mpl 0068930000 3 screws sma 8 x 1-3/4 ohp ni 0015636049 4 key set vint hsg staggered nk 0068927000 5 bushing key eric johnson strat 0068932000 6 screws smab 3 x 3/8 rhp stl ni 0011357049 7 pickguard 56 strat parch 005384100 Any mention of Fender Stratocaster-playing legend Eric Johnson invariably - and perhaps rather tediously for Johnson himself- concentrates on his status as a tone-hound of legendary credentials.It will inevitably state how he goes through his equipment microscopically, making sure the polarity of each internal component faces the same direction so the current passes as smoothly as possible The Eric Johnson signature Stratocaster guitar features a light two-piece alder body with deep '57-style body contours and cavities; one-piece, vintage-tinted quarter sawn plain maple neck (contours sanded very smooth) with light '57-style V shape, 12 fingerboard radius and highly-polished frets; special Eric Johnson single-coil pickups with countersunk screws and a five-way switch; vintage.

Eric Johnson Stratocaster Maple - Black - Dave's Guitar Shop

Description: Official American Artist Series Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster Neck- American Artist Series Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster- 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple, Soft V Shape- 21 Highly Polished Medium Jumbo Frets- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish- 12 Radius (305 mm)- 25.5 (648 mm) Scale Length- 1.650 (42 mm) Width at Nut- Genuine Fende Here is a cool custom designed Telecaster with very special parts. It has a Eric Johnson strat neck (fat, 50s style), Lollar Vintage Telecaster pickups, Glendale and Callahan hardware with an El Dorado Straps leather embossed pickguard. The body has been strat contoured for comfort and distressed Fender's Stories Collection Eric Johnson 1954 Virginia Stratocaster is an impressive guitar for players, collectors and anyone else who wants to get as close as possible to the Stratocaster that Eric Johnson used to create game-changing music more than three decades ago. The challenges of reverse- engineering a long-lost instrument are. The first guitar in the series is a recreation of Eric Johnson's 1954 Virginia Stratocaster, one of Johnson's favorite guitars. The project to build the Eric Johnson Virginia Stratocaster was spearheaded by Joey Brasler, VP of Product Development, who worked with Eric on the specs and features that mirrored his original Virginia Although Eric Johnson is best known as a Strat® player, he has always played humbucker-equipped guitars as well. After getting a new Gibson® Les Paul® 1959 re-issue, Eric asked us if it could be made to sound like an old Gretsch® Country Gentleman guitar. We said, No problem! The pickups we designed are exact replacements for standard, full-size humbuckers

2018 Fender USA Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster

After years of painstaking research and design, the Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Electric Guitar has finally arrived. Designed with Eric by Custom Shop guru Michael Frank-Braun, this beauty is based on a '57, and combines the best of vintage design with modern electronics technology.The '57-style, 2-piece alder body has an ultrathin, Custom. The Eric Johnson Signature Model Fender Stratocaster guitar is built from some of the finest materials available. The light 2-piece alder body is dressed in a very thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish, and the 1-piece quarter-sawn maple neck sports a 12-inch fingerboard radius, 21 highly polished frets, and a soft V neck profile Simply look at the switch and move the wires from one place to the next. Repeat until your Stratocaster is wired according to the Eric Johnson Strat. To upgrade your electronics before doing this mod, get this 50's Wiring Harness today! From what I understand, the Eric Johnson Stratocaster has a similar wiring setup Johnson and Braun also included one of Eric's most famous Strat modifications by wiring the tone controls to the neck and bridge pickups, instead of the standard neck/middle tone configuration of most Strats The Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster is an American made Strat built to Eric Johnson's exacting standards. It differs from modern Strat with vintage hardware, a chunkier neck for increased sustain, a thin nitro finish, a striking bound rosewood fingerboard and specially voiced pickups unique to the Eric Johnson Strat (and different from those on the rosewood fingerboard version to accommodate.

Eric Johnson Stratocaster® Maple Electric Guitar

These are all 29 models in alphabetical order, and I'll tell you my favorite of the bunch after the list: Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster. Buddy Guy Standard Stratocaster. Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe. Dave Murray Stratocaster. Eric Clapton Stratocaster. Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster Thinline Pickup Set Eric Johnson Signature Set, Neck pickup based on the 54 single coil with oversized Alnico 3-magnets, Medium pickup is based on a 63 strat single coil with special Alnico magnets and is reverse wound, The bridge pickup has Alnico 5.. Maple necks are generally associated with bright tone. But since they were more of a 50s feature, when bright ash bodies combined with bright under-wound pickups, we suspect the maple board is the least of it. Having swapped rosewood and maple necks on an alder-bodied Strat, we feel the board material has more impact on feel than tone DiMarzio® HS2 bridge pickup; Fender '57/62 single-coil Strat® middle and neck pickups. Custom wiring and artist-specific setup. Vintage-style tremolo. Includes G&G tweed hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity. To find out more visit the Fender website here !. The Fender Stories Collection Eric Johnson 1954 Virginia Stratocaster is. Over the course of his career, Eric Johnson has used a wide range of guitars, including a Gibson ES-335, Gibson SG and Gibson Les Paul. The guitar with which he is best associated though is the Fender Stratocaster. And of these he has played a variety. There is however one Fender Strat that has played a more significant part in Johnson's career

I've been playing guitar for the past 37 years. Lots of electric for the first 10 and then recently (6 years ago) picked up the electric again. Since then I've gone through a Ibanez Musician, Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat, Gibson ES-339, Gibson ES-335, and finally this Eric Johnson Strat Electric Guitar Signature model, Stratocaster, 2-Piece, Deep Contoured, '57 Style Lightweight alder body, V-shaped maple neck, Rosewood fretboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, Scale: 648 mm, Pickups: 3 Special Design Custom Shop Eric Johnson..

Fender Stratocaster Thinline is a bad idea. This is the kind of guitar that says just because you can doesn't mean you should. Above is a Fender Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster Thinline.For those not in the know, a guitar made by Fender or Squier with Thinline in the model name means it has semi-hollow body construction Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Electric Guitar (Maple with Case) The tone guru's own Strat boasts a custom-contoured 2-piece alder body with a thin nitrocellulose finish, and a quarter-sawn maple neck in a soft V shape There is no greater example of Eric Johnson's devotion to his art than his signature Stratocaster Rosewood model. With singular attention to detail, every facet of the guitar is designed to Johnson's own detailed specs, from the specially voiced pickups to the extra-contoured neck and body to the distinctive tremolo assembly and much more

eric johnson stratocaster neck for sale eBa

Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Maple has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Maple but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site Eric Johnson Signature Set. Neck pickup based on the 54 single coil with oversized Alnico 3-magnets. Medium pickup is based on a 63 strat single coil with special Alnico magnets and is reverse wound. The bridge pickup has Alnico 5 magnets. Bridge Pickup: DC Resistance: 6.7 k - 6.9 k Henries: 2.9 - 3.1 Eric Johnson (born August 17, 1954) is an American guitarist, vocalist, composer, and multi-instrumentalist.His 1990 album Ah Via Musicom was certified platinum by the RIAA, and the single Cliffs of Dover won the Grammy Award for Best Rock Instrumental Performance.. Best known for his electric guitar skills, Johnson is also a highly proficient acoustic, lap steel, resonator, and bass. THIS NECK IS FENDERS BEST! ERIC JOHNSON VINTAGE FENDER USA SIGNATURE NECK. Description: Official American Artist Series Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster Neck with Vintage Tuners- American Artist Series Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster- 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple, Soft V Shape- 21 Highly Polished Medium Jumbo Frets- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish- 12 Radius (305 mm)- 25.5 (648 mm) Scale. Fender 0113602703 Eric Johnson Thinline Strat Maple Neck 2 Tone Sunburst. Email this product to a friend Features: Bringing to life the vision of one of the most respected guitarists in the world, the Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster Thinline is the perfect marriage between a semi-hollow body and a traditional Stratocaster. Johnson is famous.

Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Black Maple

Need advice about Eric Johnson Neck Profile - Strat-Talk Hom

SOLD Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Maple Neck Sunburst. Brand: Fender Instrument Categories: Electric, Guitars, SOLD, Solidbody [Show slideshow] The Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster maple is a beautiful guitar from Fenders signature series. Texas guitar virtuoso Eric Johnson is well known for his incredible playing and meticulous nature when. The Eric Johnson signature Stratocaster guitar features a light two-piece alder body with deep ´57-style body contours and cavities; one-piece, vintage-tinted quartersawn plain maple neck (contours sanded very smooth) with light ´57-style V shape, 12 fingerboard radius and highly-polished frets; special Eric Johnson single-coil pickups with countersunk screws and a five-way switch; vintage. My article on Eric Johnson's setup secrets from a while ago proved quite popular. This article is a more detailed follow-up. In 2001, top-notch guitar repairman Gary Brawer took some careful measurements of Eric Johnson's beloved '58 Stratocaster. These were his findings: The guitar was refretted with new .105 x .040 fret The SRV and Eric Johnson models have a 12 radius, which makes for easier bends and less fretting out of the strings. So I hope this clears up some of the confusion about Fender guitar necks and how they should properly be referenced

Fender Eric Johnson Strat -- was your Nitro neck gooey

Simply look at the switch and move the wires from one place to the next. Repeat until your Stratocaster is wired according to the Eric Johnson Strat. To upgrade your electronics before doing this mod, get this 50's Wiring Harness today! From what I understand, the Eric Johnson Stratocaster has a similar wiring setup Fender Custom Shop Carlos Lopez Masterbuilt Eric Johnson Virginia Strat Stratocaster MORE ABOUT ERIC JOHNSON VIRGINIA STRAT® In 1988 renowned tone savant Eric Johnson made his debut on Austin City Limits, delivering an electrifying performance that ultimately catapulted Cliffs of Dover to #5 on the Billboard Top 100 The Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster is based on a '57 Strat, which seems to have been a vintage year for strats, and actually the Fender American Vintage 57 could also be considered one of the best strats around. In fact, the maple neck strat seems to be a favourite amongst many of the greatest guitarists: just check the Fender Buddy Guy Stratocaster or Eric Clapton Stratocaster, for instance

Eric Johnson Neck thickness Fender Stratocaster Guitar Foru

Eric Johnson Stratocaster setup tips My Les Paul Foru

DescriptionYou're looking at an Eric Johnson Stratocaster in the awesome Dakota Red finish. It has the rosewood fretboard and fully bound neck with creme binding. All stock and nice condition. Frets are in good condition. It has been played, no closet queen, milds scuffs, but no big dings or marks, probably 8/10 overa The past releases include the signature Stratocaster Thinline, which was the first hollow body Stratocaster, along with the Rosewood and Maple Neck Stratocasters made to his specifications designed per EJ's vision. In 2017, Johnson brought the trio back together who recorded his seminal release Ah Via Musicom All specifications subject to change without notice . Eric Johnson Stratocaster . Maple- m/n 0117702xxx. Loc # Description . Part Number 12* .1uf Capacitor 006-8989-000 13* 5 Way Switch 099-1367-00 Deluxe Powerhouse Stratocaster® 013-9500/02: Download: Eric Clapton Stratocaster® (Upgrade 2004) 011-7602: Download: Eric Clapton Stratocaster® 010-7602: Download: Eric Clapton Stratocaster® (Upgrade 2001) 011-7602: Download: Eric Johnson Stratocaster® 011-7702: Download: Floyd Rose® Classic Stratocaster® HH: 110-6700/02: Download: Floyd.

Eric Johnson Stratocaster Fende

If you've delved into our primer on the ins and outs of Stratocaster pickups, now is the time to mix and match your new single coil set with our handy guide on the ten best Stratocaster neck pickups.Best start practicing your SRV shuffle. House Of Tone House Special S Type 1960. The House Special S Type 1960 (HSST 60) set was conceived as an 'idealised' 1960 Strat tone, based on readings. Tone Capacitors are the MOST misunderstood component in a guitar. The easiest way to think of a tone capacitor is that in the typical tone circuit they are a HIGH FREQUENCY REMOVAL device. The SMALLER the capacitor (like .022, .015 or less) the less the treble is removed.This is because the filter frequency shifts higher so more high frequency remains

The three single-coil Stratocaster pickups were specially voiced to meet Johnson's specifications, and are mounted to the semi-hollow, two-piece alder body with countersunk screws for even more vibration transfer. The comfortable '57 Soft V-shaped quartersawn maple neck bears a 12-radius maple fingerboard and 21 medium-jumbo frets. The Eric Johnson directory page at GuitarGearStores.com lists other places where they're starting to pop up. Besides the bound rosewood neck, this model differs from the orig. maple model in other areas, although I can't really name them yet Since 1954, the Stratocaster has been a Holy Grail model that many guitarists aspire to own one day, taking their place beside Buddy Holly, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Eric Johnson and John Frusciante. But at such a high price-point, Made in America (MIA) Strats are out of reach for many guitarists. Enter the Fender Mexican Stratocaster Model ERIC JOHNSON VIRGINIA STRAT® Builder Fender Custom Shop - Carlos Lopez Year 2020 Body Type Solid Body Body Wood 2-Piece Offset Seam Sassafrass Finish Type Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish Color 2-Color Sunburst Aging Deluxe Closet Classic Neck Carve 10/56 V Scale Length 25.5'' Neck Dimensions .885'' - .980'' Neck Radius 12' Electric Guitar Eric Johnson Signature Model, Stratocaster, 2-Piece, deep contoured, '57 Style lightweight Alder body, 1-Piece maple neck V-Shaped, Maple fretboard with 21 medium frets, 3 Special Design Custom Shop Eric Johnson pickups, 1..

Fender Stratocaster '57 Hot Tex' [SOLD] Fender Stratocaster Vintage Relic '57 Hot Tex.' Fender USA body with thin nitro gloss finish (vintage 2-tone sunburst) and Fender reissue neck (maple fretboard 7.25' radius, vintage size frets with NO fretwear, slight V profile, tinted nitro finish); Fender Custom Shop Texas Special pickups; Cloth wiring harness/5 way switch; Fender hardware; Fender. The Fender Eric Johnson 1954 Virginia Stratocaster is an authentic recreation of the Stratocaster used by the Austin, Texas guitar genius to record the hit albums Tones and Ah Via Musicom. Like Johnson's original, this electric guitar features a sassafras body and a bolt-on maple neck in the traditional Soft V profile. Furthermore two Fender Original '57/'62 single-coils in neck and. Contact Us; DiMarzio, Inc. 1388 Richmond Terrace PO Box 100387 Staten Island, NY 10310 USA. Tech Support: (718) 816-8112 General: (718) 981-9286 Toll Free: (800) 221-6468 Fax: (718) 720-529

Fender, Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster, 2005 - Eric

Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster - YouTub

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (February 11, 2020)—Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) today released the Eric Johnson Virginia Stratocaster guitar with the Grammy® award winning artist Eric Johnson. As part of this unique collaboration with the singer, songwriter and guitarist, Fender has recreated Johnson's 1954 Virginia Stratocaster in the Fender Custom Shop in limited. My Eric Johnson Strat. Close. 246. Posted by 2 years ago. Archived. My Eric Johnson Strat. 13 comments. share. save. hide. report. 99% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by. best. Is this the same neck Kurt Cobain used on his Jaguar? Fender is not well known for throwing binding on. Fender Eric Johnson Thinline Stratocaster MN, Vintage White - The Fender Eric Johnson Thinline Stratocaster MN, Vintage White is the result of 2 years of development between legendary guitarist Eric Johnson and the skilled Luthiers at Fender. First conceived with the idea of creating a lightweight and resonant guitar, which combines Eric's favourite semi-hollow guitars and Stratocaster, the.

Fender USA Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster ThinlineEric Johnson Strat Wiring Diagram

Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Rever

Home / Products / Fender Eric Johnson Virginia Stratocaster 2-Tone Sunburst USED. SKU: fen-0117442803-used; condition: USED; Fender Eric Johnson Virginia Stratocaster 2-Tone Sunburst USED. Sold Out. Excellent Condition Neck Specs 1st Fret - .90 12th Fret - .98 Excellent Condition Neck Specs 1st Fret - .90 12th Fret - .98 0. Your Cart is. Fender Eric Johnson Signature Thinline Stratocaster 6-String Electric Guitar, 21 Frets, Soft V Neck, Maple Fingerboard, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Vintage White Model: 011360274 The Fender Stratocaster, colloquially known as the Strat, is a model of electric guitar designed from 1952 into 1954 by Leo Fender, Bill Carson, George Fullerton and Freddie Tavares.The Fender Musical Instruments Corporation has continuously manufactured the Stratocaster from 1954 to the present. It is a double-cutaway guitar, with an extended top horn shape for balance